Friday, May 29, 2009

This Blogspot's purpose

This blog is intended for the recall of memories pertaining TO the Saxman family, FROM the Saxman family members.

Inspired by the idea for our collection of different memories regarding Grandpa, I feel that, even if I end up being the only participant, this could be fun.

I will post several blogs with not much more than a title and a memory of my own, relative to that title/subject/event. Your job is to add to each blog if a memory, relative to that particular blog, happens to pop into your head.


Cheers,

Micah

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Micah! Thanks for thinking of all of us!!

    gla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long until one of us posts something that gets out and spreads virulently via the web or email or some such newfangled technology, and then we have to issue an apology and it makes subsequent family reunions with folks in PA awkward for everyone.

    Oh...wait. We don't have those. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete